吃了太多狗粮,来看看英语中如何秀恩爱~

作者:Neil发表时间:2017-08-30浏览:81
分享到 :

小伙伴们,这几天你们的朋友圈有没有被各种刷屏呢? 各种晒男友送的七夕礼物、一起吃的大餐...那么英语中的“秀恩爱”该怎么说?应该怎样在朋友圈高逼格秀恩爱呢?一起来看看下面这些表达吧~

1. PDA:Public Display of Affection

秀恩爱

Jesus, not another PDA! Can you two take it somewhere else please!

天呐!又是秀恩爱!你俩去别的地方秀好吗?!

2. mushy /'mʌʃi/ adj. 腻歪的;感伤的;多愁善感的

The teacher even had to ask them to stop their french kiss in the middle of the class! They are so mushy!

他俩在课堂上亲的太热烈了,老师都不得不叫停了。这恩爱秀的简直让人受不了。

  

3. Lovey-dovey /'lʌvi'dʌvi/ 秀恩爱,(在公共场合)卿卿我我的,过分亲热的

I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They ‘re so lovey-dovey, I can’t stand it.

我可不想跟珍妮和大卫一起出门。他俩太腻歪了,让人受不了。

4. Puppy love 初恋,青梅竹马;少男少女间短暂的爱情

- My son is only twelve, but he is already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?

- Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.

—我儿子才12岁就开始恋爱了。是不是太早了点?

—别担心,这种早恋持续不了多久的。

5. Hiberdating

常指某人在谈恋爱期间忽略其他朋友的情况,也就是我们常说的“有异性没人性”。

I haven't seen or heard from Rachael since she started hiberdating Ross four months ago.

自从4个月前瑞秋跟罗斯会以来,我就一直没有过她的消息。

6. Fix sb. up with 为某人介绍对象

I’m not going to the party unless you promise me you won’t try to fix me up with another friend of yours.

我不去那个聚会,除非你答应我,不给我介绍对象。

7. Blind date 男女初次约会;相亲

Elaine arranged for me to go on a blind date with a bloke from her office.

伊莱恩安排我与她办公室的一个小伙子初次见面。

 

8. Love at first sight 一见钟情

My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.

我和妻子在聚会上相识,并一见钟情了。

9. Fall in love 相爱,陷入爱河

I thought I was falling in love.

我想我陷入爱河了。

10. Be an item 有恋爱关系

I saw Darren and Emma there. Are they an item?

我在那儿看见达伦和埃玛了。他们现在是一对儿吗?

...

最喜欢214和七夕了,从早到晚都有好吃的,各种味道的狗粮,吃的饱饱的,感觉好几天都不用再吃饭了呢。。。

分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课