英语中10句温柔而残忍的婉转语

作者:Lisa发表时间:2017-12-27浏览:115
分享到 :

  听话听声,锣鼓听音。英语中有些话听起来含蓄有礼,但其实是想告诉你另外一层意思。一起来看看吧。

  1. How do I put this gently...

  我要怎么才能温柔地告诉你……

  真实含义:

  This is going to hurt.

  下面我要说的可能比较伤人。

  2. You're gonna hate me for this...

  你不会喜欢这个……

  真实含义:

  Because I'm about to say something horrible.

  因为我要告诉你一些可怕的事情。

  3. No offense, but...

  不是想冒犯您,但是……

  真实含义:

  I'm going to say something offensive.

  我要说一些冒犯你的话了。

  4. We need to talk...

  我们需要谈谈了……

  真实含义:

  About something you don't want to talk about.

  谈的是一些你不想谈的事情。

  5. I hate to break it to you...

  我很不愿意让你知道这个消息……

  真实含义:

  But prepare to be broken.

  但做好崩溃的准备吧。

  6. Well, if you want the truth...

  好吧,如果你想听真话……

  真实含义:

  I've been lying this entire time.

  我其实一直在撒谎。

  7. I'm not trying to be mean...

  我不想那么刻薄……

  But I'm about to destroy you.

  但是我要开始打击你了。

  8. Yeah, about that...

  关于那件事……

  真实含义:

  Everything we discussed is off the table.

  所有我们讨论过的事就不再说了。

  9. I hate to be that person, but...

  我讨厌自己是那样的人,但是……

  真实含义:

  I AM that person.

  我就!是!那种人。

  10. I'd never say anthing bad about him, but...

  我从来不会说任何关于他的坏话,但是……

  真实含义:

  Never say never.

  永远别说那样的话。

分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课