静静地活,不埋怨也不嘲笑 — 洛基英语官网

静静地活,不埋怨也不嘲笑

作者:杵易发表时间:2018-06-06浏览:283
分享到 :

  Almost everybody thinks they are really the masters of their own lives.

  几乎每个人都以为,自己真的拥有自己的人生。

  I used to think that way, too.

  我以前也这么想。

  But, that was the past.

  但是,那是以前了!

  Through the uphills and downhills of my life, I've come to realise that I didn't really ever own my own life. And neither did most of the others.

  在生活的坎坷中,我慢慢看清了,原来曾经的我,并没有拥有自己的生活,就和很多人一样。

  I used to be so restless andshallow. I was always satisfied with what things seem to be at first sight. And I was seldom able to calm down and reflect on the present moment.

  从前的我,浮躁又肤浅,总是只满足于生活最表面的东西。并且很少能冷静下来认清此时此刻。

  But what it really means to own your own life is that you put your heart into the present moment.

  然而,真正的拥有,是需要你把心安在当下的。

  Otherwise you're nothing but just a passenger who are forced to drive through this highway that we call life.

  否则,你只是在生活这条快车道上。被迫前行的一个匆匆旅者。

  You don't own it. And you can't enjoy it.

  你并不拥有它,也没法享受它!

  Now, I choose to live my life calmly without restlessness,  mockery or complaints.

  现在,我选择静静地生活,不浮躁、不嘲笑,也不埋怨。

  Being like this I suddenly discovered that my vision had become clearer.

  在这种状态里,我突然发现自己的视线变清晰了。

  Many problems that troubled me before are now solved.

  从前困扰我的很多难题,现在都有了答案。

  I'm grateful that I made such a decision.

  我庆幸自己做出了这样的决定。

  In the past I can only dream what kind of a life that I can live.

  因为,从前我只能做自己的梦;

  But now I can live this life as I wanted.

  而现在,我能够走自己的路。


分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课