作为一个职场人,这些常用的职场英语表达你应该知道!

作者:chenhan发表时间:2018-06-20浏览:175
分享到 :

  1.闲谈(small talk),并不漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。

  Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it? 今天天气不错哦。

  How do you like Beijing so far? 你觉得北京怎么样?

  Let’s get down to business, shall we? 让我们开始谈正事吧。


  2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

  I’m awfully sorry.  我真的非常抱歉。

  May I offer my profoundest apologies?  向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

  I got stuck in traffic.我路上堵车了。

  I was tied up with some urgent business. 我刚才有点急事。


  3. 很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

  ·I’d like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5.我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。

  ·I want to take the one with a front view. 我想要一个朝阳的房间。

  ·I’d like a quiet room away from the street. 我想要个不临街的安静房间。

  ·Ok, I’ll take it. 好吧,我就订这个房间了。


  4. 生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

  Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go. 我还有约好的事情,得走了。

  I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late. 太晚了,我想我得走了

       I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later. 我也有点事情,回头见。

  We’re so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself.你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。


  5  身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。

  I would like to express my welcome to all of you. 欢迎大家的到来。

  Get going, shall we? 咱们开始吧。

  Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say something about this issue.让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。

  I think we’ve done the consensus. Thanks for your participation.我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。


  6.  有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。

  It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at another company.这的确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。

  I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is my resignation.我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职信。

  Sorry for quitting at this time, but I’ve decided to study abroad.很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。


  7.送礼物

  A surprise for you. Hope you’ll like it.给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。

  Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought from Beijing.  给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。

  Wow, is it really for me? It’s just what I want. 这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。

  That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it? 你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?

  What name shall I say? 您怎么称呼?

  May I have your name please? 能告诉我您的名字吗?

  I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.

  不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我一遍。)

       Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一个朋友。


  8. 工作当中,很容易碰到需要打断别人的情形。比如向你的老板交代工作的时候刚好他在谈别的事情,那么如何做到既不耽误工作,又不会使被打断的人不高兴呢?

  I’m sorry, but may I interrupt you a few seconds? 很抱歉,我能打断您一下么?

       If you don’t mind, may I say a word here? 如果您不介意的话,我想在这儿说上一句。

       Excuse me for interrupting you. 对不起,打断您说话了。

       Just a moment please, I want to say something about the issue. 稍等下好吗?我想就这个问题说明一下。


  9.  在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。

  Sorry, but I’d better to hang up now. I have to get back to work. 不好意思,我想我要挂电话回去工作了。

       I’m quite busy at the moment, could you call back later?  能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。

       It’s getting late. Shall we talk about this tomorrow? 很晚啦已经,要不我们明天再说。

       I won’t keep you any longer. 我不耽误你时间了。


       10.  大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:“一起吃个饭吧?”,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空……I wonder if you have time this evening?我想知道您今晚是否有空?

  Would you be interested in dinner with me ?今晚能请您吃个饭吗?

  Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢?

  I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you.如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。


  11.  每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。

  I’d like to ask you for a transfer.我请求调换工作。

  You know, my major is accounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department in the company.我是学会计专业的,但是现在却在公司的市场部门工作。

  To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.老实说,我并不喜欢这份工作,如果继续做下去的话我认为前途渺茫。

  I think I can do better if I can have the transfer to the financial department.如果可以调去财务部门的话,我认为我可以做的更好。


  12. 向帮助过你的人表达感谢可能是很简单的一句话,但是会为你带来良好的人际关系哦。因此,怎样在接受帮助之后表达感谢就显得尤为重要了。

  Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。

  I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。

  It’s very kind of you to help me.你能帮助我真是太好了。

  I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。


  13. 职场上的接待和约见都需要事先预约,很少有临时的会面,因为这样会对双方造成不便。并且你的不请自来很有可能为他人留下不好的印象。接下来就让我们看一下如何来安排或者预约一个约会。

  I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Green on Wednesday.我想与格林先生约在周三见面。

  I want to change this appointment from Thursday to Friday, if it’s possible.如果可能的话,我想把约会时间由周四改为周五。

  What time will you be convenient?您什么时候有空呢?

  Yes, I’m available on Friday.恩,我周五有空。


  14.谈判是一种技巧,当然更需要沟通。遇到矛盾或者双方意见不一致的时候如何来表达自己的观点或立场呢。

  I think the price is a little high. Can’t you reduce it?我觉得价格有些高,能不能降低一些呢?

  The more time we waste, the less likely we will come up with anything.我们浪费的时间越多,成功的机会就越少。

  Isn’t there any room for negotiation?难道没有商量的余地了吗?

  We are here to solve problems.我们是来解决问题的。

 

  15. 在遇到别人工作上有错误的时候,一定要婉转的向他人指出,不要表面上说好,但是心里埋怨。这样很可能造成对方的重复错误。但同时也要注意自己的语气,要委婉,毕竟人非圣贤,孰能无过,下一个出错的可能就是你自己哦。

  Try to be better next time. And please let me know if you have any problem doing this.下次尽量做的更好吧。如果工作上有什么困难一定要记得跟我说哦。

  I have confidence that you could be more professional.我对你有信心,下次一定会做的更专业的。

  I need more detail-oriented. So try to do some improvement on this report.我需要更具体的资料,再改进一下这份报告吧。

  What you have done is not up to standard. And I’m wondering if there is anything I can help?你做的不符合标准。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?


  16. 大家工作的时候经常会遇到一些小麻烦。比如现在工作都离不开的电脑就经常给我带来麻烦不是吗?那么自己处理不了的时候怎么办呢?

  Could you do me a favor? My computer suffered from computer virus.能帮帮我吗?我电脑中病毒了。

  Oh no, my computer halted again. Could you lend me a hand?天哪,电脑又死机了。能帮我处理一下吗?

  Excuse me. Can you help me to clear this paper jam?劳驾,帮我弄一下打印机好吗?

  I’m calling for the air-conditioner problems. It doesn’t work anymore. And it’s getting hot in the office.


  17. 合同是商务交往中非常重要的一环。因此在签订合同的时候一定要对其内容有细致的了解之后再签字。同时,如果你是准备合同的一方,一定要提醒对方应当注意的事项,这样对双方履约都有好处。

  This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.这是我们的合同。请仔细阅读后再签字。

  We have reached an agreement on all the terms. So there shouldn’t be any problem for the contract.我们对各项条款意件都一致了。合同应当没什么问题了。

  May we once more remind you that the contract should be cancelled by one month notice.请允许我们再次提醒您,双方应在取消合同一个月前进行通知。

  We‘ll have the contract ready tomorrow. It’s been good working with you. Thanks again 我们明天就可以把合同准备好。合作愉快,再次感谢。


  18. 上班朝九晚五的,非常辛苦。休假成为人们调整休息,处理私务的必要手段。那么如何开口向你的上司表示你需要休假呢?

  I feel a little bit home sick. I want to take a home leave and be with my family for a week.我有点想家了。我想休息一周与我的家人团聚。

  I’m afraid I can’t come to work today. I’m not feeling well.我恐怕今天不能上班了。我觉得很不舒服。

  I’ve been really busy for a long time. I need some rest.我忙了好长一段时间,我需要休息。

  I’m asking for a week’s leave to prepare for my wedding.我要请一周假,因为我要结婚了。


       19 公司总会不断有新的力量加入。当这些新人抱着希望来到你的公司时,一定要欢迎并为他热情介绍新同事和新领导。这样,新人们才能更快地融入到这个团队中来。

  I’d like to welcome you to our company.欢迎到我们公司来。

  Come in and meet some of our team.进来和同事们认识一下吧。

  I’d like you to meet Mr. White, our sales manager.我想让你认识一下我们的销售经理,怀特先生。

  Let me introduce you to our chief editor Mrs. White.让我介绍一下我们的主编怀特女士。

 

       20. 俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人又不伤和气还是很重要的哦。

  Hurry up. The meeting will be started in a minute.快点,会议一分钟后就要开始了。

  It’s already 11:30. Let’s speed up.已经11:30了,我们抓紧。

  Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us.快点吧,大家都等着我们呢。

  Get moving or we won’t be able to finish the work.快点,不然完不成任务啦。

  加班。一般公司都有相应考勤制度,因此在我们加班的时候不要忘记去打卡去签到或者填表。

  Don’t forget to sign your overtime on our roll book.别忘了在公司考勤表上签上你的加班时间。

  It seems that we have to stay and work until we finish the work.我们估计要等干完活才能走了。


  关于职场的英语知识还有很多,想知道更多职场英语的表达方式,欢迎来致力于成人英语口语培训的洛基英语学习!


分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课