英语口语学习:广交会英语情景对话

作者:Bear发表时间:2014-12-24浏览:2867
分享到 :

  今天小编要分享给大家的是5段广交会英语情景对话,五段对话的内容都不一样,希望大家可以在练习和模仿的过程中学习到一些口语方面的知识。想比背单词、背口语句子,这样有情景模拟的对话更加好学哦!


  广交会英语情景对话一:

  I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销

  well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了

  Let's meet each other half way. 那咱们就各让一步吧。

  I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. - 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

  That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. - 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

  I see. Thank you. - 我知道了,多谢。

  How many do you intend to order? - 这种产品你们想订多少?

  I want to order 900 dozen. - 我们想订900打。

  The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen. - 目前我们至多只能提供600打。


  广交会英语情景对话二:

  We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short. - 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

  We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight. - 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

  I see. 我知道了。


  广交会英语情景对话三:

  The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. - 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

  Please state your opinions about packing. - 请陈述你们的意见。

  All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers. - 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

  You know, packing has a close bearing on sales. - 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

  Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

  We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction. - 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。


  广交会英语情景对话四:

  How are the shirts packed? - 衬衫怎样包装?

  They're packed in cardboard boxes. - 它们用纸板箱包装。

  I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

  - 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

  From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work. - 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

  Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world. - 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

  Do you do any chartering? - 你们租船吗?

  How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea? - 请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。

  By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

  That's what we think. - 我们正是这么想的。

  广交会英语情景对话五:

  When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

  We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. - 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

  That's fine. - 那很好。


  如果大家喜欢小编分享的广交会英语情景对话,也可以自己先在免费英语学习网上查找哦。英语情景对话的学习有利于锻炼我们在交流时的应变能力!



分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课